INSTANT INVOICE DISCOUNT OF 65%
Ferroli Bluehelix Alpha condensing boiler with sealed chamber Methane, LPG or propane air
30 kW - Ideal for heating up to 200 square meters with an average height of about 2.7 MT - DHW production 19 l./min
Dimensions: Height: mm. 700 - Depth: mm. 320 - Width mm. 420
- Boiler Ferroli Bluehelix Alpha 34 C - cod. 0TPF7AWA
- Cronorem command - cod. 013114XA
- External probe - cod. 013018X0
- 6 x Angle valve with thermostatic option + IVAR angle lockshield valve with 3/8 connections for radiators - Code 520188SBRC
- 12 x TR 4430 Fitting for IVAR copper pipe with 12X1 connections for valves and lockshields - Cod. 500157
The Bluehelix Alpha condensing boiler is equipped with a stainless steel exchanger which is part of the Bluhelix Alpha thermal group which offers functional advantages and constructional strength, as well as ease of maintenance considering that all components are easily accessible: Exchanger; Steel frame; 8 liter expansion vessel; Offset fan; Domestic hot water exchanger; High efficiency circulator. Furthermore, the Bluehelix Alpha boiler is equipped with a removable steel electronic panel to protect the combustion chamber with a sealed chamber function and a removable electrical panel to protect against any damage caused by water. It is an easy-to-use interface with a backlit display through which it is possible to adjust the heating temperature, the domestic hot water set point, turn the generator on and off or activate the comfort function, and check the system pressure using a monometer. . Furthermore, the Multi Combustion Control system with patented Gas-adaptive technology improves the adaptability of use of the conditions of the gas network.
The savings are realized already at the time of installation because the condensing boiler is ready (a configuration by the technician is enough) to be used both with natural gas and with LPG gas; the hydraulic connections are already present and, thanks to the Sun Easy function, it is also already prepared for the connection of solar systems for the production of domestic hot water. The Stop and Go system allows you to delay the ignition of the burner by activating it only if the domestic hot water is drawn. In any case, gas consumption is always very low , so much so that it has a very high efficiency and reaches energy class A + thanks to the external probe and the Romeo control. The Modulating Circulator has low electricity consumption. The Antifreeze function protects it from any damage caused by the cold if installed outdoors, automatically activating its operation if the external temperature drops below 5 ° C. It is designed to limit maintenance interventions and to facilitate cleaning operations; all the components are fixed with a few fixing points and in positions such that it is not necessary to disassemble other pieces to reach those on which to carry out the interventions. Comfort is also guaranteed by the extreme silence at the top of the category.
Cronorem Ferroli modulating chronothermostat
- Connection via OpenTherm bus with the boiler
- Setting of the heating and domestic hot water delivery temperature and display of anomalies
- Holiday function: switching off the heating / domestic hot water for a minimum of 10 minutes to a maximum of 45 days
- Weekly heating programming with 4 distinct daily time bands
- Sliding temperature operation with external climatic compensation through the use of the external probe (optional) to be connected to the boiler
- Sliding temperature operation with ambient climatic compensation , variation of the delivery temperature as a function of the ambient temperature
- System filling : the system filling device can be activated automatically / manually (only in conjunction with MAXIMA )
- Advanced modulating thermoregulation (Class V according to ErP directive, Class VI if the external probe is connected to the boiler)
- A + SYSTEM : Cronorem combined with a Ferroli boiler with seasonal efficiency ηs 94%, constitutes a heating system with A + labeling (scale from G to A +++)
The guarantee is the official Ferroli guarantee and is valid for 24 months
The Ferroli EXTERNAL PROBE connects to the boiler to measure the external temperature and communicates it to the boiler control unit. Thanks to a series of algorithms, the boiler is therefore able to automatically calibrate the power and temperature of the system based on the real climatic conditions and therefore on the real power needs to be used. This obviously involves a considerable saving of gas because the boiler will always work in the optimal conditions of use.
TRANSFER OF CREDIT AND DISCOUNT ON INVOICE
LAW DECREE 17/07/2020 N. 77 ART. 119-121
Until 31/12/2021 it is possible to take advantage of the tax deduction of 50% and 65% directly with the discount in breach through the transfer of the credit, without having to wait for the Irpef deduction in 10 years. The incentives relate to energy efficiency works relating to the partial or complete replacement of winter air conditioning systems with systems equipped with a boiler, heat pump or equipped with hybrid appliances assembled in the factory and expressly designed to work in combination with each other. In particular, the deduction includes:
- 50%: BIOMASS BOILERS and CLASS A CONDENSING BOILERS;
- 65%: CLASS A CONDENSATION BOILERS + Advanced thermoregulation system; CONDENSATION HOT AIR GENERATORS; HEAT PUMPS; WATER HEATER WITH PDC; SOLARIL COLLECTORS; HYBRID GENERATORS.
Residents and non-residents, holders of any type of income and not only the owners of the properties but also the holders of real rights of enjoyment on the properties subject to the interventions that support the costs are admitted to the deduction. The concession is allowed for interventions on existing buildings registered in the land registry or for which registration has been requested, and on real estate units of any cadastral category. Interventions that are carried out during the construction of the property are excluded.
The subjects entitled to the deductions due for the energy requalification interventions referred to in article 14 of the decree-law of June 4, 2013, n.63 (which includes, among others, the replacement of winter air conditioning systems with hybrid systems), can opt , in place of the direct use of the same, for a contribution equal to the amount of the deduction due, in the form of a discount on the amount due, advanced by the supplier who carried out the interventions themselves.
You have 14 days to return your product(s) after receiving your order. The shipping cost is charged to the customer and, if everything is compliant, we will refund you. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.