Hybrid heat pump integrated with Immergas Victrix Hybrid LPG condensing boiler
Suitable for apartments up to 140 square meters; ideal for replacing old systems; also suitable for existing systems with radiators; it can replace boilers connected to collective pipes.
Victrix Hybrid is the hybrid system created by Immergas to heat rooms and produce domestic hot water. It is the product that transforms change into opportunity: it improves comfort, balances greater efficiency with greater energy savings, reduces CO2 emissions. The R32 refrigerant gas has a low GWP and the indoor unit is in Ecological Class 6 (UNI 297 and 483), the best for reduced nitrogen oxide emissions. Victrix Hybrid can replace obsolete generators reducing harmful emissions by 50%.
The Immergas hybrid heat pump is easy to install, takes up small spaces and does not require F-GAS certification: the indoor unit can be installed indoors or outdoors and in recessed protected places as long as it is protected from atmospheric agents; 20 liters of water are enough in the system to avoid installing inertial accumulations. The recessed installation allows to reduce the overall dimensions and recover living space. The Omni Container frame (code 3.016991), which can be purchased separately, is the appropriate niche in which to install Victix Hybrid. Thanks to this containment box, the boiler disappears completely from view to the advantage of the habitability of the spaces and the aesthetics of the house.
Victrix Hybrid, thanks to the two generators hydraulically connected in series, performs the functions of heating and production of domestic hot water. the control panel supplied as standard establishes the operation priority between the indoor unit and the heat pump. For heating operation it is possible to choose between manual and automatic activation.
- Manual : in the control panel it is possible to set an external exchange temperature between the condensing unit and the heat pump, the two generators can work together and simultaneously;
- Automatic : in the control panel it is possible to enter the gas electricity costs through which the convenience COP is calculated which determines, based on the external temperature, the activation of one or both generators.
With a flow set of 55 ° C only the condensing unit works. As for hot water, only the indoor unit will heat it.
The advantages of the Immergas hybrid system are many:
- Less operating costs thanks to a seasonal efficiency higher than 35% compared to a boiler as for most of the heating period the requirement is satisfied by the heat pump;
- Return on investment in 4-5 years;
- Improvement of the energy class of the building / plant system and increase in the value per square meter of the property;
- 110% deduction: from 1 July 2020 the replacement of an old winter air conditioning system with a hybrid heat pump such as Victrix Hybrid can take advantage of the super bonus for the energy efficiency of existing buildings. This depends on the project of the intervention and on the possibility of making a double jump in energy class without necessarily having to intervene on the external envelope of the house. To take advantage of the 110% super bonus it is advisable to first check the guidelines of the Revenue Agency and the specific technical requirements of the interventions provided for by the Relaunch Decree n.34 / 2020.
- Take advantage of the 65% Ecobonus or the Thermal Account 2.0.
- Low consumption : thanks to inverter technology , electricity consumption decreases and performance remains high in favor of greater home comfort.
INTERNAL UNIT FEATURES
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 748 x 440 x 268 mm;
- Condensing module in stainless steel with high water flow;
- System expansion vessel: 8 liters;
- 7 m approx. System circulator associated with the operation of the indoor condensing unit and the heat pump;
- Electronics designed to manage systems divided into several zones;
- Standard connection unit and lower casing;
- Standard control panel;
- Class 6 NOx.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE EXTERNAL CONDENSING UNIT
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 745 x 845 x 350 mm;
- Swing type hermetic compressor;
- R32 refrigerant grease;
- R32 exchanger - water;
- Standard antifreeze thermostatic valve;
- Standard shut-off valves;
- Water side filter already fitted as standard;
- Finned coil for exchange with the external air;
- Electronic lamination valve;
- 3 bar water safety valve;
- Outdoor installation, even in the open air;
- Anti-vibration feet as standard.
The guarantee is the official Immergas one and has a duration of 2 years.
You have 14 days to return your product(s) after receiving your order. The shipping cost is charged to the customer and, if everything is compliant, we will refund you. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.