Immergas zone remote panel
The "zone remote panel" is a device designed to guarantee ideal temperature conditions at any time of day or night, for any single day of the week.
Its installation takes just a few minutes: in fact, it is connected to a device with 4 cables, through which it receives and sends the regulation and control commands, and receives power.
After installation, it is ready to work, thanks to the pre-set program inside. According to his needs, the customer can modify the basic program as desired.
The programming of the remote zone panel is extremely easy and a large display allows constant control of all the set values.
Depending on the operating mode selected, the area Remote Panel carries out the user's requests, displaying the results on the display.
By pressing the "Mode" button, it is possible to select the following functions: Stand-by, Summer, Summer with Cooling, Winter.
In the presence of several Remote Zone Panels, the operating mode is continuously updated between the various devices.
Stand-by / antifreeze mode: in this mode the appliance can only operate in the event of a room antifreeze request, where this function is present.
Summer mode: in this mode, the appliance is only enabled for the production of domestic hot water, excluding room heating or cooling.
Summer mode with cooling: in summer mode with cooling, the appliance is enabled for the production of domestic hot water, for the production of room cooling and for room dehumidification.
In "cooling" mode, the zone remote panel can operate in temporary automatic or manual mode.
Winter mode : in winter mode the appliance is enabled both for the production of domestic hot water and for room heating. In winter, the area Remote Panel can operate in temporary automatic or manual mode.
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 128 x 98 x 36 (mm)
• Power supply: 24V nominal (12V...24V)
• Maximum absorption: max 10 mA (max 250 mW)
• Ambient operating temperature: 0 - +50°C
• Warehouse temperature: -10 - +60°C
• Protection class according to EN 60730: II
• Protection class according to EN 60529: IP 20
• Electrical characteristics Power supply: polarized bipolar cable
• Electrical characteristics Communication: polarized bipolar cable
• Max. length connection cable: 50 m (with 2x0.75mm2 cable) (0.5 ÷mm2 min - 1.5 mm2 max)
• Accuracy of temp indication. environment: +/- 0.5°C at 25°C*
• Humidity probe precision: +/- 10%*
• Clock indication deviation +/- 15 minutes / year
The warranty is the official Immergas one and has a duration of 24 months.
You have 14 days to return your product(s) after receiving your order. The shipping cost is charged to the customer and, if everything is compliant, we will refund you. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.