SOLAR PANEL WITH NATURAL CIRCULATION WITH 150 LITERS BOILER WITH UNIVERSAL FIXING - FOR DOMESTIC HOT WATER READY TO USE SOLAR THERMAL PANEL WITH NATURAL CIRCULATION FOR FLAT AND PITCHED ROOFS WITH 150 LITERS BOILER
Solar panel with Natural Circulation - 1 solar panel + 150 liter boiler.
Ideal for the water demand of 4 people
Cordivari products comply with the most important international certifications and approvals, issued by the most authoritative research institutes
and accredited testing. All boilers, thermal accumulators and expansion vessels are built in compliance with the provisions of the PED Directive (Pressure Equipment Directive). All items intended for containing sanitary water are certified for the use of drinking water according to the most stringent Italian and foreign regulations (ACS - SSICA - DVGW W270 - WRAS). The solar thermal systems are manufactured and certified in compliance with the strictest regulations in force such as EN12975 – EN 12976 – SOLAR KEYMARK.
The attention to quality combined with attention to the environment have always been considered strategic activities. Cordivari was the first company in the plumbing and heating sector to obtain the management system certification according to the UNI EN ISO 9001 standard integrated with the UNI EN ISO 14001 environmental management certification. This production philosophy, which today is for the company one lifestyle, it means reducing emissions and energy inefficiencies, reducing waste through its differentiation and recycling. Thanks to these choices, the company can operate with respect for man and the environment. With the Quality & Environment management system, Cordivari uses clean energy from renewable sources and uses only recyclable and environmentally friendly materials, from raw materials to packaging.
The PANAREA natural circulation system for the production of DHW is made up of the INTERKA SOLARE jacketed boiler in combination with the flat solar collectors. Supplied with universal fixing kit.
FEATURES OF THE SOLAR COLLECTOR
- Mineral wool insulation
- Anodized aluminum frame
- HIGHLY SELECTIVE absorber
- Anti-hail tempered glass in accordance with EN 12975 / ISO 9806 (impact resistance through the use of a steel ball weighing 150g, maximum fall height 2 metres).
- Complies with UNI EN 12975 standards
STANDARD SYSTEM COMPONENTS
- Highly selective solar collector
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE KETTLE
- INTERKA PANAREA from 150
- Carbon steel
- Polywarm® internal lining, suitable for drinking water according to DM n. 174 dated 06.04.04, Polywarm® internal treatment potability certifications: ACS - SSICA - DVGW - W270
- UBA - WRAS
- Arrangement for electrical integration
- Jacketed heat exchanger
- Insulation in rigid expanded polyurethane, with high thermal insulation. External cladding in sheet metal protected by a particular anti-corrosion treatment.
- INTERKA PANAREA boiler
- Cathodic protection with magnesium anode
- Primary circuit safety and check valve
- Non-toxic heat transfer fluid
- Universal fixing kit for both flat surfaces (40° inclination) and pitched roofs. DIMENSIONS Width: 1.1 m Length: 1.98 m Height: 2.01 m Surface: 2 m2 WARRANTY
The warranty is the official Cordivari one and has a duration of 2 years.
You have 14 days to return your product(s) after receiving your order. The shipping cost is charged to the customer and, if everything is compliant, we will refund you. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.